Top 10 foods and fruits high in vitamin B
It is good to take vitamin B-based foods and fruits to balance your B-vitamin levels rather than taking B-vitamin supplements, such as capsules or powders. The natural process is always helpful. That is why after researching for hours, we have found the top 10 foods and fruits high in vitamin B. Let’s introduce you to them.
Which foods are high in vitamin B?
Benefits of Vitamin B
Vitamin Bs are badly needed for healthy body function. They play a vital role in improving your energy, cell metabolism, brain function, and the blocks of a healthy body. Moreover, the growth of red blood cells, good eyesight, and proper digestion depend on it.
And of course, a healthy appetite, proper nerve function, hormones and cholesterol production, cardiovascular health, and muscle tone also rely on vitamin B.
That is why you have to be aware of your B vitamin deficiency. Fortunately, you will have a variety of foods high in vitamin B, and by eating them regularly, you can easily make a balance of it.
Which foods are high in vitamin B?
You can find vitamin B-rich foods near you, but for your convenience, we are going to provide you with a list of the top 5 foods high in vitamin B. Let’s have an eye:
- Beef: When searching for the best source of vitamin B, beef can undoubtedly play a vital role. It contains a high amount of vitamin B. Many studies have already proved that beef is packed with pyridoxine, niacin, and thiamine. To be precise, you can get a large sum of vitamin B3, B6, and B12 from only 100 grams of beef. Isn’t it surprising enough?
- Hard-Boiled Eggs: Hard-boiled eggs are vitamin B12-rich foods found near your hands! Not only that, but it also contains vitamin B, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamin, folate, and biotin. On the one hand, it is highly delicious and, on the other hand, full of nutrients.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is mainly well-known for its vitamin B 12 and riboflavin content. You can enjoy the food, either refrigerated or frozen with a sufficient amount of sugar. But you have to remember that you will get various types of non-dairy yogurt in the market, for instance – coconut yogurts, almond yogurts, and fermented soy. Listen, they don’t contain a sufficient amount of B12 or riboflavin. Again, you should avoid sugar-sweetened yogurt because it may hamper your sugar level.
- Fortified Cereal: Fortified cereal is another one of the best vitamin B-rich foods found near you! It’s packed with B6, B12, folate, niacin, riboflavin, and thiamine. But you need to remember that some fortified cereals contain high sugar. That is why you have to be careful before choosing fortified cereals. We always recommend selecting those which contain less than 5 grams of sugar in every serving.
- Sunflower Seeds: Usually, sunflower seeds are a food high in vitamin B that you know very well, too. The seeds are highly rich in pantothenic acid. This pantothenic acid is a type of vitamin B that is found in animal and plant foods. Apart from that, the seeds also contain B6, folate, and niacin. Therefore, you can add them to your list without any hindrance. They are very useful for health, I guarantee.
Which fruits are high in Vitamin B?
One can easily get fruits high in vitamin B around him, but to make things easier, here, we are going to provide you with a list of the top 5 fruits high in vitamin B. Let’s have a look:
- Oranges: Oranges are delicious fruits full of vitamins, nutrients, and other components. Though they are the most popular for vitamin C, you get the right amount of vitamin B. For example, – pantothenic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, and folate are found in the fruit. On the one hand, you can get useful elements from them, and on the other hand, they are perfect for serving guests! Therefore, you will not be wrong if you add it to your list.
- Bananas: Bananas are the most popular fruits throughout the whole world. They are not only delicious but also packed with vitamins and nutrients. As they are also rich in vitamin B, you can easily get niacin, riboflavin, thiamin, folate, and B6 from them. At the same time, they are perfect for your stomach because of their high digestive power.
- Almonds: Almonds are very popular fruits among people. As they are tasty, people of all classes like them very much. They are a great source of B vitamins, such as vitamin B6, folate, niacin, thiamin, biotin, and riboflavin. So add them to your list without thinking twice.
- Avocado: Do you like avocados? Yes, avocados are foods high in biotin. They are also packed with numerous B vitamins, such as vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folate, niacin, riboflavin, and thiamin. As avocados are tasty as well, you can include this one on your fruit list.
- Apple: Who doesn’t love apples? Undoubtedly, like bananas, apples are tasty and familiar among all classes of people. They are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and folate.
Physical fitness is a crucial thing for a person. And vitamin B complex can help you a lot in this regard. But you need not rely on artificial supplements first. Foods and fruits can balance them naturally.