- 1 NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle
- 1.1 Best NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle Product Features
- 1.2 Product Specifications
- 1.3 Problems NordicTrack Exercise Bike Will Solve
- 1.4 Problem You May Face with This Bike
NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle
NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle is one of the best bikes under budget. The best feature of the bike is its interactive exercise options. It comes with a 1-year membership of iFit that provides the best workout courses by professionals. You can stream high-energy workout sessions directed by elite trainers who will control your bike’s incline, decline, and resistance on a real-time basis.
All those features without even going to a training center or studio. You can have all that delivered to your room.
The primary concern of NordicTrack is comfort, so buyers can be assured of any suspicion they may have about its comfort level. The company is very promising in this matter.
Best NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle Product Features
– NordicTrack upright bike provides interactive personal training at home.
– It’s powered by iFit. 1-year iFit membership is provided with your spinning exercise bike.
– An interactive 15 inch HD display streams on-demand iFit workouts straight to your bike, which makes it easy to track stats.
– An adjustable touch screen display has a 360-degree rotation feature.
– Complete workout control by 24 digital resistance levels. Your power output is tracked by watts readings.
– Silent Magnetic Resistance provides a smooth, noiseless workout every time.
– Weight capacity of a 350-pound user.
– Frame warranty of 10 years. Parts warranty of 2 years. Labor warranty of 1 year.
– You can visualize your progress with real-time stats of your heart rate, elevation, and intensity.
– Product Dimensions: 55.8 x 22 x 61 inches
– Shipping Weight: 192 pounds.
– ASIN Number: B07VXZHTXG.
– Item model number: NTEX05119.
NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle comes in two types-
NordicTrack s22i: 22-inch touchscreen display. Along with the screen size, the s22i also has 2 additional resistance levels than the s15i.
NordicTrack s15i: 15-inch touchscreen display.
Problems NordicTrack Exercise Bike Will Solve
The bike lets you have a road-like experience because of its incline and decline capabilities. This certainly makes it more attractive than most other exercise bikes. This single feature makes it special and lots of buyers are only determined to buy it for this feature.
Along with its interactive creative feature, the bike also has the following special features.
Lots of Training Varieties: You can enjoy thousands of on-demand exercise experiences without even leaving home. Because of the virtual studio lessons, thrilling global exercises, and cross-training options that combine yoga and full-body toning, the equipment provides a variety of exciting workout options.
Extra Accessories: The bike comes with a pair of dumbbells weighing 3 pounds for an upper body workout as well.
360o Screen Rotation: You can exercise anywhere around your exercise bike that you feel comfortable with. The touchscreen display comes with the convenience of rotating the screen 360o angle. This way, you can watch the screen from anywhere you want.
Problem You May Face with This Bike
– The assembly of the bike can be a bit tricky. It takes time and you may need help assembling it. The manual is written in native English, so poor translation may not be an issue.
– The seat can be uncomfortable for some people, which is highly unlikely. A seat cover usually solves the problem.
– The iFit course is paid for 1 year that comes within the price. If you don’t want to pay further, there are some courses on the console, but they are few.
– Apart from the iFit program, there isn’t any pre-built program on the bike. You have to build your program if you choose not to use the iFit paid program.
If you are training for a road cycling race, this is just what you need. This bike can provide a real road race experience. The bike is innovative and the best of NordicTrack exercise bikes. It also has incline and decline abilities.
The bike provides 22 levels of resistance which you can choose from. The bike is reviewed as one of the best user comfort cycles.
The rotation feature makes it a lot easier for you to change your position. If you wish to use the dumbbells provided with the cycle from somewhere else, you can still watch and use the screen without having a pain in the neck.
The cycle offers a full-body training program that you have to get from different types of exercise including yoga, cycling, upper-body workout, etc.
The bike doesn’t come with a pre-programmed workout course because you get an iFit membership. If you don’t want to continue with iFit membership after 1 year, you will have to customize your program.
If you do want to continue with your iFit membership, you have to pay $39 per month.
The bike offers more than you can ask for in a real-life experience bike. Its unique features will make you feel like you are cycling along a road .
You can choose from google maps where you wish to cycle. The incline-decline feature gives you the experience of going upwards and downhill.
There are some negative sides, but compared to others, this model is one of the best on the market that’s available.
Like any other training program, it comes with a per-month fee after the 1-year membership is over. But compared to other training packages, it is one of the most affordable and not to mention reasonable.
So, if you have made up your mind about getting a NordicTrack Studio Commercial, you certainly have made a wise choice.