Best Exercise bike under $200 Dollars Review for 2022
Best Exercise bike under $200 Dollars Review for 2022
We know that not all people can go to the gym to stay fit. This is where exercise bikes come to the rescue. Indoor exercise bikes are some of the best home gym equipment you can have during this lockdown to keep yourself healthy.
Even when the lockdown ends, there are days you might not feel like hitting the gym. With the best exercise bike in your home, you can work out and stay fit without going to the gym.
There are many problems that can keep someone from going to the gym. Right now, it is the lockdown that is not letting us go to the gym. Some people have trouble fitting the gym into their daily routine. Some simply cannot afford the growing membership subscription costs of the gym.
Whatever your reasons are, you can always get an exercise bike for your home and they are affordable as well. Today, we bring to you the best exercise bikes under $200 Dollars.
Before listing the best exercise bikes under $200, let’s see what makes the best exercise bikes the best on the market. The most important part of an exercise bike is the flywheel. The quality and weight of the flywheel will determine how comfortable and fluid the exercise bike is when you use it.
Stability is also a big issue when looking for exercise bikes. You do not want your bike to topple over when you use it. Other than that, there are things like the LCD and how quiet it is during usage that make the best exercise bikes.
Top 10 Exercise bike under $200 Dollars
Marcy Recumbent Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-709
The Marcy ME-709 Recumbent Exercise Bike is the perfect example of how low price is not equal to low quality. It is extremely affordable and still beats the more priced recumbent bikes out there. It has a cushioned seat for extra comfort and the back support is priceless in the long run. Your knees and your back will thank you for getting the Marcy ME-709 Recumbent Exercise Bike. Since it is on the lower price range side, the downside is that you cannot get a super high-intensity workout done with this. It has a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds. It is perfect for staying fit but will falter if you try to gain some muscles on this.
- The recumbent exercise bike weighs 61lbs.
- The weight limit on the bike is 300lbs.
- The seat of the exercise bike is 19 inches above the ground.
- Users of this bike have to be of height between 5 feet to 6 feet 4 inches.
- It has an LCD that tracks distance, time, speed, calories burned, etc.
- It has a variable resistance feature.
- The variable resistance feature has 8 levels of resistance to choose from.
- The LCD requires two AAA batteries.
- It has a warranty of 2 years.
- The dimensions of the bike are 55.5 inches x 25 inches x 37.5 inches.
The Marcy ME-709 Recumbent Exercise Bike lets you stay in control of your workout plan and routine with the stats shown on the LCD. It displays time, distance, speed, calories burned, etc. You can use the calories-burned stats to stay in control of your diet as well. The resistance adjusting knob also helps you keep your routine in check. As more resistance means more calories burned, you can exercise for the amount of time you can spare. If you do not have much time to spare, simply use a higher resistance.
XTERRA Fitness FB150 Folding Exercise Bike
The XTERRA Fitness FB150 Folding Exercise Bike is perfect for those people who are looking for a bike that they can fold up and store somewhere when not in use. You might be thinking, how a full-sized exercise bike can be folded and stored away. XTERRA came up with the revolutionary ‘X’ structure design and made folding possible. The FB150 exercise bike is lightweight and durable at the same time. It weighs 32lbs only, which is 14.5 kg when converted. XTERRA also added small wheels to the base of the exercise bike for increased portability. You can move it from place to place very easily.
- It weighs 32lbs (14.5 kg).
- The exercise bike can support 225lbs (102 kg).
- It can be folded and stored away.
- It has 8 levels of variable magnetic resistance.
- The magnetic resistance makes the bike really quiet.
- It has a fitness meter that displays time, distance, speed, pulse, and calories burned.
- The assembled dimensions of the exercise bike are 31.89” L x 18.1” W x 43.3” H.
- The folded dimensions of the FB150 are 18.1” L x 18.1” W x 50.79” H.
- The frame has a warranty of 1 year.
- The parts have a warranty of 90 days.
The seat of the XTERRA Fitness FB150 Folding Exercise Bike has a layer of padding for extra comfort for the users. It is covered with a thick vinyl material to make it more durable. The seat is extra large at 14” wide, so the bike can be used by users of all sizes. However, keep in mind that the manufacturer has declared a maximum weight capacity of 225lbs. Unlike other fitness exercise bikes, the FB150 does not require much maintenance.
BCAN Folding Exercise Bike, Magnetic Upright Bicycle with Heart Rate
The BCAN Folding Exercise Bike has a curved frame, which is ergonomically designed to be foldable. Most users of foldable bikes complain that they are not comfortable. You can comfortably use this bike even though it is foldable. This is because the BCAN Folding Exercise Bike has the design of recumbent bikes. There is a trade-off though, because it takes up more space than a normal folding bike when folded. But you can still easily fold it up and store it out of sight. Moreover, you can fold up this exercise bike without having to do any deconstruction, which is very handy.
- Its shipping weight is 46.6 pounds.
- The exercise bike can support a maximum user weight of 330 pounds (149.6 kg).
- The frame of the bike is made from 2mm steel.
- It has an LCD monitor that tracks speed, pulse, calories, burned, distance, and time.
- It has a manual infinite resistance system.
- The exercise bike has transport wheels for increased portability.
- The unfolded dimensions of the exercise bike are 35.4 inches L x 19.6 inches W x 47.2 inches H.
- The folded dimensions of the exercise bike are 22 inches L x 19.6 inches W x 46 inches H.
- It has a 30-days return warranty without condition.
- The parts of the exercise bike have a 12 month warranty.
- BCAN provides a lifetime 24 hour customer service guarantee.
Bottom line is that the BCAN Folding Exercise Bike is perfect for people who want an exercise bike that they can fold up and store somewhere out of sight. The adjustable tension, along with all the stats the LCD displays, makes sure you have the complete workout. This foldable exercise bike lets you be in control for a very affordable price.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B0418 Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike
Sunny Health & Fitness Under Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser, Desk Elliptical Mini Bike - SF-B0891 , Gray
$102.99 in stock
4 used from $52.42
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B0418 Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike is perfect for someone who does not have the time and space to fit a full-sized exercise bike in their lives. This may be because you do not have enough space in your home. Or, maybe you do not have the time to dedicate yourself to a workout session. The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B0418 Magnetic Mini Exercise Bike solves these problems. You can use it under your desk and store it somewhere away from sight after usage. You can use it while working, reading, watching a movie, etc. So, you do not need to dedicate the time of your day to specifically using it.
- It weighs 21 lbs.
- The SF-B0418 can support a maximum weight of 220 lbs.
- It has a digital monitor that shows time, speed, distance, RPM, and calories burned.
- The mini bike has a built-in Odometer.
- It has 8 levels of magnetic tension settings.
- The magnetic tension makes it super quiet during usage.
- The dimensions of the mini exercise bike are 22” L x 18” W x 14.75” H.
- The monitor requires 2 AAA batteries, which is included in the box.
- You can use it for both hands and feet workouts.
Even though it has a maximum weight capacity of 220 lbs. This number is pretty irrelevant because most of your weight will be focused on your seat and not the minibike. The number represents how much pressure the SF-B0418 mini bike can handle. A regular mini-bike user cannot exceed that pressure with their legs unless they try specifically to provide that much pressure by trying to hand it on. So, users of all shapes and sizes can use it without worrying.
MaxKare Stationary Foldable Magnetic Upright Recumbent Exercise Bike
The MaxKare Stationary Foldable Magnetic Upright Recumbent Exercise Bike is one of the more expensive bikes on this list, but it is worth every penny. The bike requires assembly after purchase and it is very easy to assemble. We were surprised by how clear MaxKare made the instruction manual. Another praiseworthy trait of the bike is its sturdiness. The MaxKare Stationary Foldable Magnetic Upright Recumbent Exercise Bike can support a maximum weight of 265 lbs. The bike is very sturdy if the weight of the user is under the limit. The sturdiness can be attributed to the construction of the bike, which is absolutely fantastic.
- The bike is usable in three positions for the ultimate workout.
- It has a magnetic resistance system with 8 levels of tension.
- The seat of the recumbent exercise bike is ergonomically designed along with a backrest.
- It also has resistance bands for arms workout.
- It has an LCD that shows various stats you need for your workout.
- The bike has a heart rate monitor.
- The handles have a tablet holder.
- There are transportation wheels on the stands to make it more portable.
- The maximum weight supported by it is 265 lbs.
- The folded dimensions of the bike are 9.8 L x 18.5 W x 52.7 H inches.
- The semi-folded dimensions of the bike are 24 L x 18.5 W x 46 H inches.
- The unfolded dimensions of the bike are 31.8 L x 18.5 W x 39.3 H inches.
Overall, the MaxKare Stationary Foldable Magnetic Upright Recumbent Exercise Bike will give you a lot for your money. The recumbent exercise bike is comfortable, sturdy, and quiet with an extra bonus. The resistance bands give you the ability to work out your arms as well.
DeskCycle Under Desk Cycle Pedal Exerciser
DeskCycle Under Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser - Portable Foot Exercise Cycle for Sitting with LCD Display - Mini Stationary Peddler for Adults & Seniors, Physical Therapy Workout Equipment
$179.00 in stock
The DeskCycle Under Desk Cycle Pedal Exerciser is a solid mini bike and a great choice for people looking to improve their blood circulation. As more and more people are working desk jobs and working from home. Their movements are reduced to bed from desk and desk from bed. This mini bike is perfect for people who are looking to get their blood flowing while working. You can set it up under your desk and start pedaling. It does not exactly replace a trip to the gym, but there are a lot of health benefits to using it.
- The weight of the bike is 23 lbs.
- It has a smooth and quiet mechanism.
- You can use it under your desk.
- You can use it while working, reading, and watching movies.
- It has an electronic monitor that displays various stats related to your workout.
- The minimum desk height is 27 inches.
- It has 8 settings of calibrated resistance.
- The parts of the mini exercise bike have a 1-year warranty.
The DeskCycle Under Desk Cycle Pedal Exerciser uses magnetic resistance so your pedaling experience will be smooth and silent. If you want some numbers, the bike makes 45 dB when you pedal at 22 mph. In other words, your coworkers will not notice you have a mini bike under your desk. Another cool thing about it is that the timer on the display automatically pauses when you stop pedaling. Other than time, it also measures speed, distance, and calories burned. Even though the resistance is adjustable, it is not a full replacement for a gym’s exercise bike. But remember that more resistance means more calories burned. You can easily work up a sweat with higher resistance levels.
Exerpeutic Gold Heavy Duty Foldable Exercise Bike
The Exerpeutic Gold 500 XLS Foldable Magnetic Upright Bike is one of the best exercise bikes under $200. It is hard to find an exercise bike with this solid build under $200. It has a maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs. A folding bike with 400lbs maximum weight is hard to find. The folding design is perfect for people with little space to spare in their homes. You can use this to work out in your home, then fold it up and store it somewhere out of sight easily. People of height 5’1″- 6’5” can comfortably use it without any problems. The 500 XLS is the exercise bike that accommodates people that other exercise bikes cannot.
- The 500 XLS exercise bike weighs 51.6 pounds.
- The weight capacity of the exercise bike is 400 lbs.
- The folding exercise bike has 8 levels of magnetic resistance.
- It has a built-in Odometer.
- The large computer LCD shows pulse, distance, time, speed, and calories burned.
- It has a powder-coated steel frame.
- The exercise bike folds to half its size.
- It is designed for users from 5’1” to 6’5”.
- When unfolded, the dimensions of the bike are 39” L x 26.4” W x 48.4” H.
- The frame has a warranty of 1 year.
- The components and parts have a 90 days warranty.
The Exerpeutic Gold 500 XLS Foldable Magnetic Upright Bike needs to be assembled after the order arrives. It can be assembled in 4 easy steps. The manufacturer includes an easy-to-understand instruction manual and three wrenches in the box. You can get to work out in less than an hour after you receive the package. This is certainly one of the best folding exercise bikes you can find in this price range.
Doufit Exercise Bike Foldable for Home Use
The Doufit EB-04 Exercise Bike is perfect for the people who like a lot of versatility in their workout bikes. The Doufit EB-04 Exercise Bike offers a lot of versatility in a lot of areas. To start, the seat has five adjustable heights so that everyone in the family can use it to exercise. The pedal belt also has seven adjustable lengths so that you can find the perfect position for you during your workout session. Last but not the least, it has 8 levels of variable magnetic resistance. Thanks to the variable magnetic resistance, you can work out at the intensity you are comfortable with.
- The EB-04 exercise bike weighs 33 lbs.
- The bike has a maximum load-bearing capacity of 242 lbs.
- It is a foldable exercise bike.
- The recommended height limit of the bike is 4.9ft to 5.8ft.
- It has 8 levels of variable magnetic resistance.
- It has 7 levels of adjustable pedal belt length and 5 seat height levels.
- The bike has a built-in sensitive digital monitor.
- The sensitive digital monitor displays time, speed, virtual distance, total mileage, heart rate, and calories burned.
- The unfolded dimensions of the bike are 26.8 L x 15.8 W x 42.5 H inches.
- The folded dimensions of the bike are 17.7 L x 15.8 W x 27.3 H inches.
The Doufit EB-04 Exercise Bike is foldable and easy to store out of sight. The stand has moving wheels so it is very portable and easy to move from one place to another. This makes it perfect for people with not a lot of room to spare in their homes. The bike weighs only 33lbs combined with the moving wheel. Anyone can move it without a hustle.
ShareVgo SXB1000 Recumbent Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike
ShareVgo Bluetooth Smart Folding Semi Recumbent Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with free APP for Indoor Bike Workout Log and Track, Backrest, Pulse Sensors and Tablet Holder - SXB1000
The ShareVgo SXB1000 Recumbent Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike is an all-rounder bike. It is a smart exercise bike that you can connect to your devices with Bluetooth. It is very easy to assemble when you receive it. It has a compact foldable design that makes it possible for you to store it somewhere out of everyone’s eyes. You can use it for a fun and effective workout session at the comfort of your home. If you have trouble fitting a fitness gym in your daily routine, this is the perfect bike for you. ShareVgo has a fitness app that you can use without any subscription fees per month.
- It weighs about 50 lbs.
- The SXB1000 exercise bike has a maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- The bike is comfortable and adjustable for the user from heights of 4’11” to 6’1″.
- It has a quiet and smooth magnetic resistance system.
- Share go fitness app comes without any subscription fees.
- It has a tablet holder and a water bottle holder.
- The exercise bike has a Bluetooth LCD monitor.
- The Bluetooth LCD monitor displays distance, time, speed, and heart rate.
- The unfolded dimensions of the bike are 28 inches L x 22 inches W x 55 inches H.
- The folded dimensions of the bike are 9 inches L x 22 inches W x 63 inches H.
The ShareVgo SXB1000 Recumbent Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike is one of the cheapest bikes that offers Bluetooth connectivity and a fitness app. The ShareVgo fitness app tracks and displays your progress on a dashboard that makes tracking your workout routine much easier. The app also has fun and challenging workout programs to keep you motivated to work out. Also, multiple users can register using the same equipment so that no one in your family is left out.
Indoor Exercise Bike Spinning Cycling Stationary Bike by FDW
The Indoor Exercise Bike Spinning Cycling Stationary Bike by FDW is perfect for people who do not want to pay expensive gym membership fees and still want to have a great workout to stay fit. It is normal to not want to go out every time you want to exercise. The Indoor Exercise Bike Spinning Cycling Stationary Bike by FDW helps you get proper cardiovascular exercise sessions comfortably from your home. You can use it to lose weight or even tone your abdominal muscles and lower body. You can control the calories in your body with this stationary bike easily.
- The stationary bike weighs 53.9 lbs.
- The maximum weight capacity of the bike is 330 lbs.
- It is constructed with a robust and durable steel frame.
- The stationary bike has transportation wheels at the front for portability.
- It resists variable resistance.
- It comes with a free water bottle and has a bottle holder.
- You can press the resistance for breaking.
- It has an LCD that shows heart rate, current speed, time, distance, and calories burned.
- The stationary bike has dimensions of 43.7 L x 18.31 W x 43.31 H inches.
The Indoor Exercise Bike Spinning Cycling Stationary Bike by FDW uses a chain drive mechanism. This mechanism is common in road bikes and is absolutely quiet. You can work out without disturbing anyone in your home or your neighbors. You can use this stationary bike while listening to music or watching TV as well. You can burn calories while enjoying your favorite shoes.