All about Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Exercise Bike
The exercise bike Exerpeutic 900xl recumbent is for those who are looking for a light workout bike without spending too much. It’s reasonable in price and the value is well adjusted according to price.
The prime goal of this bike is to provide you with all mid-level exercise bike features at an affordable price.
Considering its price, it has reasonable reliability. The warranty is stated as limited, which seems to be a little vague. They should state clear details about it.
Mostly, people that are not willing to spend a lot of money on light workouts can consider buying this model of the recumbent bike series.
- Product Dimensions: 54 inches x 22 inches x 34 inches, 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight:4 pounds
- ASIN Number: B07NDJFB2D
- Item model number:4118
- Batteries:2 AA batteries required. (included in the package)
You can either buy them with Bluetooth or without Bluetooth. There are some advanced features you will enjoy if you choose to buy the one with Bluetooth, but the cost is also higher than the one without Bluetooth.
Exerpeutic Recumbent Bike Features
- Without Bluetooth
- Challenging cardiovascular workout. Minimizes your stress on joints and back. Adjustable height
- Magnetic Tension Control System level 8 lets you customize your ride.
- Large LCD console. Easy to read. The display shows time, calories burned, distance, speed, and heart rate stats.
- Comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Maximum user weight- 300 pounds.
- Heavy steel frame construction.
- With Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Smart Cloud Fitness with a free MyCloudFitness app. Both on Android and iOS. You can track your workouts via mobile devices. 3 Workout goal settings in the App- distance, time, and burned calories.
- Very easy on and off the system because of Step-Thru design. Provides a more comfortable and effective workout.
- .Oversized seat cushion for users of any size. Easy and quick seat adjustments. Best suited for users between 5’3” and 6’6”. Heart rate monitoring with hand pulse. Leg stabilizers to stop any movement when working out.
The bike is pretty simple in construction and doesn’t have many extra features. However, the LCD console, which displays heart rate, speed, distance, and time, is worth counting. The cushion is large enough to be comfortable for any size of user.
The seat adjustment does have some issues reported by users. Some of the users had to constantly keep adjusting their seats. But that’s not always the case.
The bike is relatively sturdy. Every other part other than the frame is made of plastic. The main frame is made of steel. The plastic is also very thin and needs to be taken care of or else it can be damaged.
There are 8 levels of resistance you can choose from according to your convenience and preferred level of intensity. The control system is also very simple which makes it easier to change the resistance level while exercising.
One of the best features of an Exerpeutic 900xl recumbent bike is the low noise while exercising. It barely makes any noise.
The size is one of the downwards of this bike because it’s not foldable. It takes up a lot of space. The assembly may take time, but it’s not complicated.
If you are looking for a simple recumbent bike that is sturdy and comes at a cheap price then the Exerpeutic 900XL is the best choice for you. There are no fancy features in it. It simply does its job. It’s also quiet.
However, if you wish to do some intense and heavy workout, then you should find something else. The 900XL may not be able to meet your expectations when you’re willing to go for a high level of workout or trying to get extremely fit.
The machine has its advantages and disadvantages. It’s up to you what you are looking for in a workout machine. Every machine differs in different parts. In this case, you get a decently working system with low noise and affordable for everyone.
The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike is suitable for people who want to do a light workout and are looking for something cheap.